Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement
KAYAK ANGLERS OF MISSOURI WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
ALL ANGLERS MUST READ, SIGN AND SUBMIT THIS WAIVER?RELEASE BEFORE REGISTERING FOR HIS /HER FIRST KAMO COMPETITIVE EVENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Kayak ANGLERS OF MISSOURI, INC. Event and its related competition and activities, I, the undersigned (or registrant), being at least 18 years of age, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- I affirm that my participation in any KAMO Event is voluntary and declare that I am physically fit and capable to participate in such; and
- I acknowledge that kayak fishing participation and competition involves certain inherent dangers, and hazards; that the risk of injury from the activities involved in this event is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, physical fitness, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary Terms and Conditions for Participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and immediately bring such to the attention of KAMO Officers or Tournament Directors; and,
- in full recognition and appreciation of the dangers and risks inherent in such activities, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS KAYAK ANGLERS OF MISSOURI, INC. and its owners, officers, managers, officials, volunteer event staff, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, event service and technology providers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity (“Releasees”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and I hereby waive, release, and forever discharge Releasees from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, or causes of action, for costs, loss, expenses, or damages to personal property, or personal injury, or death, which may result from my participation in the KAMO Event.
Read before registering for any KAMO Competitive Event and signing this agreement.
- Competitor's Age*
- I am 18 years of age or older
- Affirmation 1*
- I have read this Agreement and fully understand its terms.
- Affirmation 2*
- I understand that I have given up substantial rights by agreeing to its terms and conditions.
- Affirmation 3*
- I freely and voluntarily agree to the above terms and conditions without any inducement.
- Participant's Electronic Signature*
My electronic signature (typed legal First and Last name followed by the typed date) is the legally binding equivalent to my handwritten signature. My electronic signature has the same validity and meaning as my handwritten signature. I will not, at any time in the future, repudiate the meaning of my electronic signature or claim that my electronic signature is not legally binding.